Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Green?

I forgot that it was St. Patricks Day today.

It is really quite tragic, because I had actually been excited to celebrate Boston style this year. For some reason, I thought I still had a few days and was wondering why we did a special
Irish/Latin jig in my Zumba class last night. Apparently catching up at work after being on vacation took it's toll. Luckily there is some green on the shoes I wore that day. I bought these sandals in Puerto Rico three years ago.

Bethany and Mike talked me out of the sandals that I really wanted to buy that day. They had a pointed toe that curled up with leather stamping on that piece. They also had bells on them. They would have been awesome. I thought they would go along well with the belly dancing skirt I had in Jordan that year. Oh well... these will do. ;)

No comments: