Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day

I am such a fan of long weekends. I honestly wish I had three-day weekends all the time. It is so nice to be able to recover from the weekend on Monday instead of going to work all day. ;) You can also do so much and still feel relaxed.

Friday, I went to see my friend Emily's new pad in a town further north of Boston. It used to be a warehouse, so has a fun feel, but still really nice. We had delicious pizza and watched a movie.

Saturday, I had lunch with my roommate Pat. We just walked down to Brighton Center and ate paninis at a cute cafe with outdoor seating. I love that it is getting warm enough to enjoy being outdoors.

Monday, Memorial Day, Cristi and I met up with some friends near the Charles to play some volleyball. Idario has an awesome outdoor net. We recruited some guys walking by with a volleyball to play with us. They were friends from Mass Art. It made it a fun game. :)

No comments: