Sunday, March 9, 2008

Big Bad Wolf


I remember learning about lunar eclipses in junior high and thinking it would be pretty cool to see. My science teacher, Mr. Keddington told us that the moon turned red and that they happened often... as opposed to solar eclipses that only happen every hundred years. As it turns out, I have never actually seen one in the decade or so since then... until a couple of weeks ago (2/20/2008) and this was the last lunar eclipse until 2010, for two whole years. So... my first lunar eclipse... The moon didn't exactly turn blood red... or turn all red... but it was pretty howl-worthy nonetheless. ;)

3 comments:

just jen said...

that picture is funny...i never knew you were a werewolf ;)

Lindz said...

I've always wanted to see one. Not fair.

Delise said...

Aaaawwwrroooooooo!