Monday, May 26, 2008

I Love Boston in the Springtime

Since I'm playing catch-up with my blogging... a few weeks ago, my friend Rachel and I decided to go for a photo shoot in Boston. She's studying photography right now and loves to walk the city. The beautiful magnolia and dogwood trees were in full bloom. The beauty of spring makes me want to sing. :) Unfortunately we had no sightings of movie stars that night... she had seen Matthew Mcconaughey the week before. Nevertheless, we had a good time walking through the public garden and the back bay. This was my favorite shot (I realize now why there is a shade of Spring Green for a Crayola crayon):

3 comments:

just jen said...

spring is busting out all over...

looks gorgeous!

so do you...

Rachel Leigh said...

It looks so pretty there, I wish it was that pretty here.

Delise said...

*chanting* up-date, up-date!