Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I am Famous!

Yesterday was Mormon night at the Celtics game. As a result, I was lucky enough to get tickets on the 10th row for pretty cheap. I was close enough to get the above shot with my cell phone (can you believe I forgot my camera!?!). I was so close I was being sweat on, I could see the tattoos on the players arms, or the skanky dancer outfits. The section we were in had some interesting people in it... one (drunken) man who kept calling the referee "you stiff" and other choice expletives... another who yelled "get D" the entire game... and basically a bunch of people who were too old to get up and shake it. But not Kristie and I... no, not us. Since we were the only ones up and dancing in our close to the floor section, we appeared on the jumbotron, not once, but TWICE! That was a definite first for me. :) We also enjoyed yummy nachos and saw Michael Phelps walk by. I promise he is in this picture.

This was actually my second Celtics game this month. A couple weeks ago, I was able to get some last-minute tickets through work to sit in a suite. My friend Cassie was able to come with me and we had a blast. Nothing like free food and drinks and an unobstructed view. :)

1 comment:

just jen said...

mormon night?

what the heck?