Saturday, February 21, 2009

Angry Audrey

At Institute on Wednesday, I was sitting in the middle of class when my phone rang. My teacher was really nice about it, but I did feel bad for distracting him into telling a story about once when his phone rang in the middle of Education Week after they made a big deal about turning off cell phones. (He picked it up and said, "Hello... President Hinckley?") I didn't answer, but when I checked my voicemail later, this is what I heard:

And another message, left a few minutes later:

Isn't she a hoot?! (Jess swears that Audrey said those things all on her own. If that is true, it is because she hears Jess say them a lot...) When I talked to her after my class, she told me that her mom taught her and that she had been practicing with her pink bubble tape. Hooray for Audrey!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Serves you right!! Imagine YOU ignoring a phone call from your favorite niece who you have coerced to want to live with you forever!! I am surprised she didn't leave vulgarities on your phone...the drama.

Delise said...

...but if you're not gonna talk to me...then GOOD-BYE!

What a crack up!

The Life Of Patrick and Hil said...

lol! She's so funny! And Thank you for the Valentine's card as well!!