Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dolphins at the Dockyards

Tuesday was an exciting day. Joy and I got to play with dolphins! We went to the Dockyards to the Bermuda Maritime Museum where the dolphins live.We watched them jump and do tricks.

We got to spend an hour meeting the eight dolphins. They like to play, so we were told to be really excited and have lots of energy. Here I'm feeding one a fishy.
This one blew snot on my hand. Ew!

This one even let me hold her.

Joy started a water fight with these two boys.

Dolphins are such beautiful creatures!

Afterwards we walked around the top of the fort. Great views, but sheep live up there, so we were dodging their little pellets everywhere.

We also spent some time looking at the museum. We had the place almost all to ourselves.

This room boasted amazing floor to ceiling murals depicting Bermudian history.

A cruise ship docked there that day. The other two girls that swam with us came off of it. I need to go on a cruise sometime. Can you believe I've never been on one?
Another amazing day in Bermuda!

No comments: