Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dancing In Heaven

When we were little, my sisters and I had certain videos with movies taped from HBO that we would watch over and over again. One of our favorites was Girls Just Want To Have Fun. A classic, right? Still contains some of my favorite dance moves. Well, the movie was on t.v. the other day, so I got a little nostalgic and decided to find the soundtrack. Maybe I don't have the best search skills, but I couldn't find it available to buy anywhere. So sad. I did find a different version of this song and listened to it like a hundred times. Doesn't it make you want to dance? Bonus points if you know the scene this plays in. Go Janie and Jeff!

5 comments:

just jen said...

this is song playing during the big dance off...ohhh! the good old days!

AngieDoodle said...

That movie has changed my life. I really should be watching it everyday. Man... Maybe I will.

Love ya!

kia said...

I saw that it was on the other night and thought of YOU of all people! What a funny world.

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

ummm...that would be the D-TV dance competition finals BEFORE the dance-off between Natalie and Ben and Jeff and Janie. slow, slow, quick, quick, slow!