Monday, January 16, 2012

Fun and Games

One thing that I love about being back in Utah is getting to see my adorable nieces and nephews all the time.  My mom always cooks Sunday dinner for us, so we gather at her house weekly.  These little men are the cutest things.  I could seriously just sit and watch Ganon for hours... he makes me laugh and laugh with how excited and full of energy he is.

Monday, after my women's volleyball games, my parents and I went to Subway for some eats.  As I left, I realized I was so close to my friend Amy's house, so I stopped by to say hello.  She made me watch the rest of Once Upon A Time with her and got me hooked on that show.  Then she nonchalantly asked me if I wanted to make some pudding.  How did she read my mind?  ;)

Tuesday, I was able to test random knowledge with some of my favorite peeps at trivia night.  Something that we liked in Boston and found out they actually do it in SLC too!  We came in fourth place!  That sounds impressive until I tell you there were only five teams.  At least we didn't come in dead last.  ;)

Just a little share of my workplace.  I made those snowball decorations for our Christmas party and had to keep a few for my office.  Also notice the cookie fortunes (which I seem to collect) and my dolls from Bolivia (nod to my heritage).  And... I work in Excel all the time.  My team will tell you that I'm obsessed with it.  I'm not... completely, but, you really can do such amazing things with it.  ;)

Friday, my friend Nancy joined me at the U of U Red Rocks gymnastics meet against USU.  Really, no competition... the U has Olympians on their team.  Amazing to see the things they can do with their bodies.

Saturday, I helped my brother Patrick with his move.  When it was time to say good-bye, Ganon was so adorable saying, "come see me again."  Love that little man.  He just melts my heart.

2 comments:

B said...

Okay so I am completely addicted to Once Upon A Time. I have watched it from the first episode and refuse to answer my phone while it is on. LOVE IT!!

superhey said...

Didn't know you were back! Welcome back. How long has it been? It's been a while since I've checked your blog!