Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Tonight



I cannot wait for 8:30 tonight! Good thing we bought tickets a few weeks ago, because it is sold out. Do you have your tickets? No spoiling it for me if you've already seen it.
UPDATE: I really did like the movie... but really should see it again. The theater was crowded... not as much with swooning teenagers, but older folks who would burst into laughter in certain (admittedly cheesy) scenes... like when Bella's hair starts blowing in the breeze in science class. I still love Edward. :) Here are Victoria, Cassie and I making our best vampire faces.

4 comments:

just jen said...

i am bella too.

i am going to wait until next weekend, i HATE fighting a crowd!

Anonymous said...

We went to see the 8:15 showing at Jordan Commons and it was great. Other than, the annoying girls behind us making smart comments and wishing they've never seen the movie and glad to not have read the books. Grrr!

Delise said...

Did you like it? I'm doing a poll...

Sorry I missed your call the other day, I let me battery die on accident and forgot to recharge for a few days. That's what happens when JE's home...oops!

Patty said...

cha cha! just wanted to say hi! how's life? I hope everything is fine :)