Wednesday, September 23, 2009

360 Degrees Tour

One of my favorite all-time bands is U2. I heard that they are great in concert and have always wanted to go. I unsuccessfully tried to get tickets whenever they came to Salt Lake, but luckily they did two shows in Boston this tour, so I was able to get tickets. The stage was amazing, built to look like a spaceship.
They played all my favorite songs, but... the sound system was AWFUL! Take it from me, do not ever go to a concert in a football stadium. You could hear the echo from across the stadium, so the music was just jumbled. Maybe if you're on the ground you can't hear it, but it was pretty much a bust where we were sitting.Bethany and I still had fun and sang along as best we could. We brought our work prize blankets to keep us warm. The nights have definitely gotten chilly. We did enjoy yummy Five Guys Burgers and Fries, which is similar to In-N-Out.

Don't worry that it took us an hour to get out of the parking lot (which we had to pay $40 to park in) and another two hours to get to the freeway. This was after I'd spent three hours sitting in traffic that morning because I realized I left my computer at home when I was halfway to work. Gotta love Boston traffic! I still love you U2!

No comments: