Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jack's Place

My dear friend Sue is leaving Boston soon. In all her Boston years, she'd never been to the JFK Presidential Library and Museum, so we decided to go as a little goodbye to her.

Pat, Me, Sue, Mollie

Some of my favorite displays were actually about Jackie. Look at the adorable cartoons she drew in her scrapbook.

Here is one of her dresses. I love her classic, elegant style.

This is Rhonda and me in front of a piece of the Berlin wall.

You know, even though I'm not a Democrat, I think that JFK was truly inspiring. But let's face it, he would probably be the most conservative Democrat in Washington right now. He did so much in such a short time that he was President, from the Space Program to the Peace Corps. I think this quote sums up well.

No comments: