Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happiest Place On Earth

I LOVE Disneyland. When I found out there was a free day inbetween the ASCOA conference in San Diego and the ASCA conference in Anaheim, of course I bought my ticket to the happiest place on Earth.

So Wednesday morning I took a train to Anaheim, affording amazing ocean views. A real conductor even punched holes in my ticket. I hadn't been to Disneyland in five years (just a few times to Disney World), but I still knew it like the back of my hand. ;)

I spent the morning in California Adventure, so I could go on Screamin' and Soarin'.

One new thing is that different Disney characters are now in Small World. Their little Small World faces are so adorable.

I tried not to be really creepy since I was by myself, but made some friends with some in line for the rides. It was just fun to get to talk to kids. Don't get to do that so often in Boston.
The rides are so much fun and I even ran into the Russell's who grew up in my neighborhood in Utah. I sure love this magical place!

No comments: