Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wilton Falls

This weekend I went on an excursion to New Hampshire, planned by my friend Rob. First, we stopped at Vale Cemetery and found the grave of the Blue Lady. This haunted grave has a blue light that rises from it and then sinks back in.Next, we went to Wilton Falls for a little swimming. I couldn't believe how strong and forceful the water is. We climbed all the way up and around the falls. I had so much fun, although it was a little scary. I made it all the way up though, with just a little urging.We checked out another spot, but didn't jump in there (not quite as exciting as the falls). On the way, we couldn't find the turn-off and kept changing directions. I'm sure it was entertaining for the people we kept passing by. After that stop, we headed out. We were starving, so we had dinner at the first pub that we passed. The marquis stated "bikers welcome" and several Harleys were lined up outside. It was an interesting experience. My burger was burned, but the onion rings were great. Rob then decided that we should head over to Kimball Farm for some ice cream. He also thought it would be a good idea to race... until I smoked him. I should have been a racecar driver. ;) It was a fun, fun day.
On Sunday, I stopped by my friend Natalie's Shark Attack party to start off Shark Week on Discovery Channel.
Do you love her decorations? She also had amazing treats, floaties and visors to wear. She seriously has the best parties. Reminds me of Natalie (Ashby)'s awesome parties we had in college... like the Headless Chicken party or decorating a cake like a British flag. Good times.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hi Char,

You have been to too many places, I wish i could go with you...

Love you lots, keep enjoying life and nature.