Saturday, August 22, 2009

Goodbye

This month meant a lot of changes and goodbyes. Sadly, I've had to say goodbye to many of my close friends this summer and now it is Katie's turn to leave. :( I'm going to miss...
...that little gleam in her eye when she wants to have an adventure...
...her incredible cooking skills of fancy things that are "so easy" to make...
...Saturday morning cartoons and Sunday comics...
...her love of crazy roadsigns like this one (CAREFUL CHILDREN BREAKDANCING)...
...her extensive knowledge of movies and art...
...the way she kicks down doors...

...and her love of good lines. ;) Thanks for being such a great roommate Katie! I feel like I learned so much from you and we had so many good times together. Good luck in England!

I am also saying goodbye to the apartment we lived in together. I thought I would finally share pictures of what my room looked like. It is really supposed to be a dining room, so my room had this cool built-in cabinet.It also meant there was not a closet, so I used this wardrobe. That is the color the walls used to be. After painting the whole rest of the house, I was too exhausted to paint the wardrobe too.

So long. Farewell. Auf wiedersehen. Adios. Dos vidanya. Ciao. Goodbye!

No comments: