Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Finally

Tonight I had my first ever piano and singing lessons. My cute and talented friend Holly is going to teach me. She studies voice here and is amazing. I am so excited to learn how to play the piano... I have always wanted to learn. And considering that I am singing all the time, it's probably a good idea to learn how to do that better. Holly had me do the funniest things to warm up... stretching, bending, breathing... there is a lot more to breathing than I ever knew. I am very excited to be taking lessons!

4 comments:

Lindz said...

ya, I am kind of mad that my parents never enrolled me any any music classes. I really would have loved to learn how to play any kind of instrument.

Delise said...

How fun for you! This is right up your alley! Jeff just told me you're coming when we're going to be gone...*insert pouty face*...can we pick you up from the airport and have lunch or something?

I guess your Mom gets you this time but you're welcome to drive Jeff's car if you'd like, he replaced the duct tape with actual car parts now :)

MomSqrt said...

Charlotte, ever since I've known you...since we were like 2 or something...you have loved singing :) I'm glad to hear you're doing more with music. You'll LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I did take some piano lessons when I was like beehive age but my teacher quit on me.