Monday, March 9, 2009

My Family Loves Me

So, I finally got pictures last night! I guess I just had to blog about not getting any. ;) These are my favorites...
He's holding his own pacifier! I loved my pacifier as a child and think they're so cute. Isn't he precious?Here are Jessica's kids before their piano recital last week:
I talked to Audrey the night before and asked her to play her pieces for me. She went in and started playing and it sounded like she was having trouble. Jess walked in to find her switching the phone back and forth between her hands, trying to still play all the notes.
The boys played their pieces for me today. (Julian snuck in and stole the phone while Preston was playing. I suddenly just heard Julian giggling and Preston chasing him, shouting, "He's taking it!") They are so good! All three of them received Superior ratings at the Federation competition on Saturday. Way to go! One more funny tonight... Preston told me they went back to school today and it is so boring. When I asked why, he replied, "well, I wish it were like School of Rock." Don't we all.

1 comment:

Rachel Leigh said...

Thanks Char. You are the only one that has posted any pics of Ganon. We still haven't seen him yet either.