Saturday, August 16, 2008

Birthday Goodies

I think my sister was inspired by the shoes I bought for myself for my birthday, because she sent me two more pairs of high-heeled shoes in my birthday package. Along with the cute gray dress pictured above and a bunch of other goodies. Everyone here loves the shoes and wants to know if you can buy them some too. :) I'm rather lucky in the fact that my mom and sister have good fashion sense and love to shop. Not that I don't have any fashion sense... I've come a long way in the last fifteen years... but I really have little patience for shopping. They really love it and can spend hours finding the great deals. Many a time I have needed something and just give my sister permission to spend my money. Works great for all involved. Thanks to the fam!


I got so many kind wishes from family and friends, even when I was in another country. One special birthday gift that I have to mention came from my friend Bethany. She didn't want to let this milestone birthday pass off uneventfully... she with the help of her mom, gave me 30 individually-wrapped gifts and even shared her rhyming skills on the tag. It was so unexpected and so sweet and thoughtful. Thanks a bunch, Bethany! I don't know how I would survive work without you.

2 comments:

just jen said...

yeah for jessica and your mom's shopping skills. i need to hire them as my personal shoppers too!

jeff said...

it is about time that you got some real high heels! no more 1/2 inch heels - well done!