Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Call Me Imelda

Due to popular demand... here are the famous green sneakers. I don't really consider myself a "shoe lover," but as I look into my closet, I realize that I have many a pair of shoes. I attribute this to the fact that I go through different phases in shoe-wearing. At one point, I only bought flats because I was worried about being too tall and they really are so much more comfortable. Then, I realized that heels really do make you feel and look sexier (at least your legs... instant calf lift). Of course, I also have shoes that I bought because they were adorable... then wear them once and decide they hurt way too much to wear again... but don't throw away because they match that one outfit perfectly. And who can live without a pair of red shoes?

4 comments:

Lindz said...

I love shoes. You can never have enough. Especially if you get a good deal, you have to buy them. Ben has started to say I have to get rid of 3 before I can buy 1, whatever!

just jen said...

colin doesn't let me have that many shoes...if i buy a new pair i have to get rid of an old pair.


*sigh*

Delise said...

I love your shoes! They belong in the Emerald City (*cue: "I've always wanted to see the Emerald City...One short day...)

Rachel Leigh said...

I love shoes too! Adam tries to get me to get rid of some, but I never listen. I just find too many good deals for cute shoes. I can't pass them up! I am bad! Sometimes I have to avoid the shoe section or I know I will buy some. I think I may have a problem!