Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Disappointed

I was one of those girls who loved New Kids on the Block. We had their tapes, memorized the words to their songs and even learned their dances. My favorite was Jon... my sister Jessica loved Joey and our cousin Jenni loved Jordan. We were so jealous that Jenni got to go to their concert and took pictures of them. When Jess and I saw Wicked in New York a few years ago, little did we know that Joey! was playing Fiyero. I had to giggle because Jessica's face lit up when Joey appeared on stage. So... can you imagine how excited I was to learn that they were going to be in concert!!! and in Boston!!! which is where I happen to be living!!! and is where they are from!!! and they are still just as yummy to look at? :)
But, alas, I am to be disappointed after all... their concert in Boston is on a Sunday. :( Perhaps I will have to take a road trip to see them in New York the night before...

3 comments:

Delise said...

Do I know you?

just jen said...

i never went to a nkotb concert! lizeth did though, i think.

i had heard they might be getting back together, how exciting.

p.s. i still love jordan

Charlotte said...

Jen! I swear I remember you had a picture taken of Jordan from a concert. Was it just one that Wendy had taken and given to you??