Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cousins

My cousins came to visit me for Memorial Day weekend! Don't we look like we're related? :) These are my cousins on my dad's side... He's also blonde and blue-eyed. Yeah... I definitely take after my mom. I did get my daddy's curly hair, though.
Anyway, once both Holly and Ted were here, we spent the first day walking around Boston. We had dinner at Legal Seafood in the Prudential. Holly was trying to find the same dish she had seven years ago on the menu with little luck. It was still delicious though... I can't believe I'm saying that about seafood! At dinner we discovered that between the three of us, we've traveled to forty-two of the fifty states. (We are also the only cousins who are single and over the age of twenty-one.) Afterwards, we walked around Copley Square and to the Esplanade... then the Commons and Public Gardens. So fun to have visitors!

No comments: