Monday, June 16, 2008

Tagged!

Four jobs I've had: Teller & FSR at Zions Bank, A/R Accountant at IHC, Project Accountant at Jacobsen Construction, and Financial Analyst at ASCOA... and as a bonus I spent a few months selling clothes at Ann Taylor

Four movies I can watch over and over: Pride & Prejudice (any version), Princess Bride, A River Runs Through It, and The Little Mermaid

Four places I have lived: Utah (WVC, Holladay & SLC), Russia (Rostov, Sochi & Krasnodar), and Massachusetts (Weymouth, Quincy & soon... Brighton)

Four favorite TV shows: The Office, Seinfeld, American Idol... and, um... Smallville? I don't really watch TV too much...

Four favorite foods: my mommy's spaghetti, ice cream, chocolate and peanut butter (and any combination of the last three)

Four places I'd rather be: a warm sunny beach, hiking in the mountains, playing good volleyball, and on vacation in a foreign country

Four places I've been: Finland, Brazil, Egypt and Israel

Four blog buddies I want to tag: Kristie, Jakob, Heidi and Amy (I would tag Jessica, but I know she won't do it...)

1 comment:

The Life Of Patrick and Hil said...

your blog is cute. I'm so envious of you! I would love to go sky diving again! Isn't it such an adrenaline rush! To change your background of your blog go to: leeloublogs.blogspot.com There are over 100 different backgrounds.